Chicken Pathia Recipe
Serves 1-2 / Preparation Time 15 mins / Cooking Time 7 mins
6-8 pieces of pre-cooked chicken
1 Chef's Spoon of vegetable oil.
1 tsp of Garlic Ginger paste
1 tsp of Methi leaves
1 heaped tsp of Chili powder
1 Chef's Spoon of Patia Sauce (see below)
Half a Chef's Spoon of tomato paste
1 tblsp of Mix powder
2 ladles of Base Gravy
pinch of salt
Fresh coriander to garnish.
pathia sauce recipe
1 Chef's Spoon of Lemon Juice
1 Chef's Spoon of Masala Sauce (see other recipes on this page for Masala sauce)
1 Chef's Spoon of Pineapple juice (syrup is OK)
1 tblsp of Mango Chutney
Pathia Curry Recipe
How to make the Curry (1 portion)
- Heat the oil in the pan on a moderate heat, then add the Garlic Ginger paste and cook till the water has evaporated.
- Next add 1 tblsp of Methi leaves and 1/2 a Chef's Spoon amount of tomato paste and cook these for about a minute.
- Now add the first ladle of Base Gravy and return to a vigorous simmer.
- Add the pre-cooked chicken pieces.
- Next add the salt and then add the 'Patia Sauce' and stir in well and reduce the sauce slightly.
- Once it has reduce some, add the second ladle of Base Gravy and simmer now till the oil begins to separate from the sauce, once this happen turn down the heat very low and wait about a minute.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves- Done!
How to make Chicken Pathia
To unlock all the curry recipes, including their accompanying video tutorials, click the link below
'Discover the SECRETS of Restaurant Style Curry Cooking!'
Buy The First Book for only £7.99
Buy Book 2 for only £8.99
Or purchase both of my ebooks together and save £1.00
Buy Now for only £15.99
Buy Now for only £2.99