Lamb Karahi Recipe
Serves 1-2 / Preparation Time 5 mins / Cooking Time 7 mins
Karahi Curry Recipe
- Soured Milk (2 parts milk to 1 part yoghurt)
How to make the Curry (1 portion)
- Heat the oil in the pan on a moderate heat, then add the Chopped Onions. (1min) don't brown just soften
- Add garlic and ginger paste (30 seconds)
- Next add 1 tsp of Methi leaves and 1/2 a Chef's Spoon amount of tomato paste (cook 1 minute).
- Add mixed powder, salt & chilli (cook 1min)
- Now add the first ladle of Base Gravy and return to a vigorous simmer. (1 min)
- Add tomatoes
- Add the pre-cooked lamb pieces (cook for 2 mins)
- Add soured milk
- Once it has reduce some, add the second ladle of Base Gravy and simmer now till the oil begins to separate from the sauce, once this happen turn down the heat very low and wait about a minute. (usually3-4 mins)
- sprinkle garamasala
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves- Done!
How to make Lamb Karahi
To unlock all the curry recipes, including their accompanying video tutorials, click the link below
'Discover the SECRETS of Restaurant Style Curry Cooking!'
Buy The First Book for only £7.99
Buy Book 2 for only £8.99
Or purchase both of my ebooks together and save £1.00
Buy Now for only £15.99
Buy Now for only £2.99