Butter Paneer Recipe
Serves 4 / Preparation Time 15 mins / Cooking Time 7 mins
- Heat Vegetable Oil in the pan, then add the butter and melt.
- Once melted now add tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling add the Garlic/Ginger paste.
- Now add the spices- Chilli powder & Cumin, bring back to the boil.
- Add the paneer (cut into bite size pieces.)
- After 3 minutes add the freshly chopped coriander.
- Now add the Garam masala.
- Bring to a simmer on low heat till the oil rises to the top.
- Now it's ready to serve.
- Garnish with some more fresh Coriander- Enjoy!
How to Make Butter Paneer Curry
To unlock all the curry recipes, including their accompanying video tutorials, click the link below
'Discover the SECRETS of Restaurant Style Curry Cooking!'
Buy The First Book for only £7.99
Buy Book 2 for only £8.99
Or purchase both of my ebooks together and save £1.00
Buy Now for only £15.99
Buy Now for only £2.99